Network Marketing Specialist Services:
• Maintain a calendar and set up meetings (access to client google calendar is needed)
• Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets (via your Constant Contact/Mail Chimp etc.)
• Make travel arrangements (access to travel expenses needed)
• Prepare and send out e-mail newsletters, customer ads and salutations
• Prepare, collate and ship proposals and meeting materials
• Prepare, collate and ship swag/promotional items to customers/fans (client provides items/postage cost)
• Send out requested information to customers
• Handle client inquiries by phone or e-mail
• Create and develop marketing plans (block of time required plus mandatory sit down with client to discuss detailed needs/wants)
• Network/Brand Ambassador on clients behalf at events such as, fundraisers, expos, trade-show and business-networking events ($100 for up to 3 hours plus travel or $250 for expos/trade-shows plus travel and any cost pertaining to event access)
• Development of Web sites (Through MA Web Centers)
• Basic Website maintenance
Don’t need a Brand Ambassador or Virtual Assistant but you want a comfort zone when networking? Well, NMS will be your “Networking Buddy!”
An agent of NMS will join you at that next networking event to assist with working the room and making your presence known. Also, we can guide you on what is the most quality groups to join throughout the Long Island areas.
Social Media/Marketing Plan
If you want a plan designed for your company, please contact Tai Vicari direct at 631-839-6705 via call, text or email: email@example.com (Subject: Design an NMS Plan)
5 levels of plans designed for your company needs:
- Managing the social media marketing focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest (all or some apply depending on what your plan)
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach)
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers/customers to client sites and HELP generate leads for our clients. (Time plus cost of engagement ad)
- Spending time on LinkedIn engaging with target demographics by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn connections, and improve overall engagement with our client’s LinkedIn accounts.
- Daily Twitter Engagement; engaging increases the followers of client social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process. (see your plan for details)
- Facebook posts according to your plan options and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Building a strong presence on Google+ and making the most of SEO tricks to help you get ahead. (client is advised to allow google ads be done)
- Working within HootSuite, SproutSocial and other social media tools (We obtain and maintain, you pay for account services.)
- *Writing one to two blogs for your website no more than a 500-word count with images (additional cost of per blog, you choose topic, if we have access to site we will publish otherwise you publish)
- *Creating a Marketing Campaign geared toward brand exposure and driving traffic to the company website. (For this added time is needed and necessary creating campaign ideas takes time and strategy with objectives and goals)
- Conduct competitive monthly analysis studies on client social media reach. This allows us to better serve our clients.
*additional fee and/or block of time required for this service/plans designed for individual company needs service subject to plan option.
Want to do it yourself? Let us teach you!
We can help you or your company do it yourselves. Learn how to create an account then post, engage and utilize your social media to optimize your reach.
Areas of instruction:
Book Author Specials
This is strictly for AUTHORS! If you have not been published by a legitimate publishing house you do not qualify for this service.
- Managing the social media marketing focusing on Facebook and Twitter
- Posting 1 Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes. The posts may be as the client or as NMS to further the virtual reach.
- Tweeting at least 2 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of your social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Prepare and send out 1 x per month newsletter with a designated day (you must have an email marketing account set up, such as a Constant Contact or Mail Chimp etc.)
- Prepare, collate and ship swag to fans (you must provide materials and postage for shipping)